hands up

I cruise through the strip
22's on the whip
New rule: gonna hit
Thousand dollar outfit
Never snooze never slip
Follow rules or get whip
Nigga move or get hit
I don't care who's on the strip
It ain't only the Ferrari now the jewels got him sick
Now it's 2006 I need a new bottom miss
It's aight they can talk I'm amused by the pricks
I'm the news out the bricks nigga who's hot as this
I bet the mansion and the swimming pool got 'em pissed
I ain't a cuddler I fuck the drool outta chick
My niggas ice grill but it ain't the same
They don't see the faces they just see the chains
Like Oh when you get 'em they don't know you with me
They probably think the bouncers at the front door frisk me
This is regular shit the everyday mentality
They charged up don't make me put in the battery

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi